How it works:
1. For best results, please upload a high-resolution JPG file. Click the Choose File button and navigate to your scanned file or digital photo stored on your computer or device. Select your file. (If the original was a large piece that had to be scanned in sections as multiple files, repeat “Choose File” for each additional file to complete the image.)
2. Enter any special instructions you might have in the text box. This might include special cropping, objects to be removed, coloration for hand-coloring a black and white image, etc.
3. Click “Add to Cart.” When your file is done uploading, the page will move on to a new screen. Please be patient, as very large files may take several minutes to upload.
4. Proceed to Checkout and complete the checkout process. You will NOT be asked to enter any payment info upon checking out as there is no charge for a quote.
5. Once we review your file, we will return by email a quote for the project and a link for you to complete the order. We try to return a quote quickly but please allow up to 24 hours for us to review your file and return a quote, especially on weekends or after hours. (If you do not receive a quote within 24 hours, please check your spam or bulk mail folder to see if it’s there.)